Tuesday, August 27, 2013
Surfs Up
I think she was really brave during the rebuild of her life. After all that happened to her she still doesn't let that bring her down. I think that the fact that she went back to having a normal life like nothing happened was really great. Even though her story was all on the news he didn't let it get to her. She probably did want her arm back, but look at what a great role model she can be for little kids. Her story can be a good life lesson if she lets it be. She back surfing now doing what she loves. The one that surprises me is the fact that shes not traumatized by the water. But she brave,and we could all learn from her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I was surprised by that too! I would have thought that she would be traumatized by the water too! At least I would be I think...
ReplyDeleteEdit-- "I think she was really brave when she worked to rebuild her life"