Thursday, August 22, 2013

Teaching Chess and Life

I think that Carlos learned a lot of good life lessons from his mentor. Personally i don't have a adult figure that I look up too. Being in chess, and being with his mentor really helped him stay out of trouble.The article has a lot of really good morals. Someone needing help with life,friends,and family problem could really use a mentor like Chia. I have a hobby to keep me from the bad crowd that i used to hang out with. I sing so i joined a choir. It helps me relive stress. I also dance im on a church funded dance team. This hobbies really help take me away from all the extra stress so i can definitley feel where carlos is coming from.

1 comment:

  1. Good use of details from the story to make connections to your own life. Dance and choir are AWESOME extra curricular activities to keep you on track towards your goals! I hope you are able to join our school choir!

    ReplyDelete