The next day they hang out Anita takes Sammy to explore the rest of the compound. While walking around the compound they past the bachelor pad the Anita's uncle had built last year.Its a tiny castia with wooden shutters that latch up from the inside with a big padlock on the door. She said that her uncles and his friends used to sit in it half the night talking. When they come in the view casita Anita stops in her tracks. The casita was cracked open. It had been shut up since last summer.Sammy had suggested that the maid had left it open while cleaning. Anita knows that Chucha doesn't clean it. When they move closer to the door they see someone moving in the shadows. They start running back to the house. Anita tells Sammy not to let their parents know yet or they won't let them hang in the compound.
Readers Response:
I'm kind of creeped out by a moving shadow in the casita. I'm glad they didn't tell their parents. I do at the same time think it's dangerous, but i think they would. I really want to know who or what is in the casita. I kind of wondered was it Anita's uncle.
No comments:
Post a Comment