Friday, October 4, 2013

Before We Were Free

Right now in the story the SIM have left searching for the Garcia's elsewhere, but they stay parked in the drive way like what there looking for is going to automatically show up at Anita's doorstep. Anita's father says that they should just ignore them and go on with normal life, but even Anita sees that hes not acting the same. Anita is confused by going on with normal life. They have to sleep in there parents room with the door locked, and they cant go to school cause there afraid something might happen to them. Through these days they are still parked in the driveway.

Readers Response:
              I think that the mom and dad are scared. They tell the kids to act like normal, but they can't act normal themselves. They don't understand why the SIM are in there driveway, but they dont want to start any trouble. I think that they should move, so that nothing will happen to the family or the kids. I don't know if they will be safe but its curious to know what there next steps are going to be.

1 comment:

  1. These three posts are excellent! I appreciate how deliberate you are with separating the summary and the reader response reaction comments! Your reader responses are thoughtful and interesting to read! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete